One day before the start of the event, we remind you of everything you have to know if you come to CatalunyaRX 2021, taking into account the Covid protocol
The public will be able to live again the best motorsport competitions at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya on the afternoons of Friday 23 and Saturday 24 July
One day before the start of CatalunyaRX, the inaugural round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship 2021, we remind you of everything you have to know if you come to one of the best automotive shows in the world. The World RX of Catalunya is held on the afternoons of Friday 23 and Saturday 24 July at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. The first novelty of this year is a change of format designed for the good of the public, drivers and organization to avoid, thus, the hours of maximum sun at the Circuit. In this way, the doors will open from 3:00 p.m. Friday, and 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
You are still in time to buy your advance tickets with a discount at the following link https://bit.ly/CATRXtickets to enjoy two days full of motoring. On Friday, the first three Car Cross qualifying series will be held, as well as the first two series of the World RX, RX3 and RX2e categories. The fourth series of the RX3 and RX2e categories will take place on Saturday, as well as the third and fourth series of the World RX. Also, all the semifinals and finals will be played to find out who will be the winning drivers of CatalunyaRX in each of the different categories.
Covid protocol at the Circuit
More than 60 races and cars with more than 600cv, driven by the best international pilots will be offered. The public will be able to see live one of the motorsport competitions with the most adrenaline in Spain, so. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the event won’t be able to offer the same activities as in previous years.
In this seventh edition, the public won’t be able to access the paddock, but they will be able to enjoy the stands of the Circuit and a car exhibition in the fan zone, where some motor racing stops have also been set up. Here are different requirements that you must take into account if you attend the event:
- The temperature will be taken at the entrance.
- It’s mandatory to present the DNI along with the nominal entry at the time of accessing the Circuit facilities.
- You must enter at the Circuit through the door corresponding to the facility where the grandstand is located and park the vehicle in the closest outdoor parking lot (parking area A, parking area B and for people with reduced mobility).
- The mask is mandatory throughout the premises.
- You must maintain a safe distance at all times and wash your hands with gel frequently.
- Important to use the seat assigned at the entrance and try to stay there as long as possible.
- It’s forbidden to eat and drink in the stands.
- Neither sale nor access to the Circuit with alcoholic beverages is allowed.
- The containers must be made of plastic, laminated paper or similar material. Metal, glass, ceramic, wood or any other similar material may not be placed in the enclosure.
- It’s recommended to use sunscreen, hat/cap, sunglasses, etc., to protect yourself from the sun.
An exclusive and complet experience
All those who want to enjoy a complete experience and all the privileges of the Circuit have at their disposal a VIP pack prepared for them. The VIP Experience offer includes exclusive VIP Stand (with the best views of the race starts), air-conditioned room, snacks and drinks both days, Happy RX Hour from 8pm to 9pm, indoor parking, Guided Paddock Tour (with previous group reservation) and a welcome gift.
People with VIP tickets must keep to one of the following requirements: negative PCR 48 hours before the event, antigen test 24 hours before, Covid-19 vaccination passport or EU Sanitary Pass (only in the case that the second vaccine has been less than 14 days before the event).
If you are a motor enthusiast, don’t miss the CatalunyaRX! And if you still have doubts and have never attended an event like this, the best thing is to come and experience it live, you are still on time! Buy your tickets at this link https://bit.ly/CATRXtickets and enjoy a well-rounded weekend with different activities and the best motorsport competitions. We offer discounts for advance purchase and promotions for children, youth and a 20% discount with your Carnet Jove.